The story of Say BEEP! And Go to Hell is a collaborative tale, each new person adding an element. This is what we know.
- My Father was a brilliant AI scientist but the Robots became sentient, and killed my parents, leaving a crying baby clutching a spark-plug.
- I was sent to a Nunnery as an orphan where I lived while sentient robots began changing our society.
- When the Vatican was moved to Tokyo, I knew then that The Pope was a robot and Humanity was doomed.
- I leave the nunnery to kill the Robot Pope in Tokyo, I have to fight groups of Evil Robots along the way, in well choreographed, oily fight scenes.
- My weapons include Electro-Magnetic Pulse Grenades, Laser Guns and an Electro-Magnetic Mace of Justice, all constructed by ME because only the daughter of the world’s most brilliant AI scientist would know the best way to kill robots!
- At the end of the story, I finally get to The Pope. Everything I have been crusading for! I kill him but OH NOES! He is bleeding! He is a human! I shout “NOOOOOOOO!” toward the heavens as the camera pans out.
There is debate about the twist ending because SOME PEOPLE think The Pope should ACTUALLY be my father who didn’t die but was rescued by The Church, OR that the Pope is actually a Robot like I originally thought, OR that I find my long lost half-sister who turns out to be a Robot that my father made before he died (kind of like Data’s ‘child‘ in TNG) OR that I lose my OTHER eye and have to get a bionic eye put in, thus making me part-robot. So MANY twists!
What do YOU think really happened??